Home

PRECO has your blind spot covered

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Open Forum

It's probably hazardous waste. If it's 60% ethanol like it's supposed to be, 60% methanol, or anywhere in between, it's quite flammable. Wes Younger, CM Managing Consultant ...

I recently read an article form Resource Recycling magazine(July 2020 edition, page 11) stating five big brands averaged 8% recycled content.  Those big brands are Keurig, Dr. Pepper, McDonalds, Proctor ...

We have not had any calls yet, but would solidify it and landfill after properly characterizing it to assure it is non- hazardous. Alan Davis , Vice President of Post Collections ...

In Maryland, we told an inquiry from a County the following: For the recalled methanol-based material, it's probably a safe bet that it meets the definition of ignitability. The generator could either ...

Recent Blogs

Hi,  I have been on the municipal side of the Solid Waste industry for 17 years.  I have worn many hats during this time, with the last 3.5 years being ...

• Profile Picture

Damaged Carts

With more tight budgets we are investigating repairing the cracked damaged carts at our municipality.  We are looking at the plastic weld system and are ...

• Profile Picture

Masks

Just read a very nice article on SWANA ordering and distributing masks to area SW/Recycling organizations to keep them safe. Many states are now issuing ...

SWANA's Career Center