Welcome
Upcoming SWANA Event
SWANApalooza 2019 Boston MA
Join the Discussion
PRECO is making the fifth most dangerous occupation safer

Most Active Members

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Open Forum

Hi Michelle, I am travelling from the Caribbean and would need room for 2 nights (Monday and Tuesday 25th -26th). Would welcome the opportunity to share. Would prefer a male but...….. Ivor Phillip ------------------------------ ...

The City of Hawthorne, CA, decided, No more Sysyphean pavement repairs in alleys.  It competitively procured this provision in its collection contract: Routing.   No heavy trucks in alleys. Contractor ...

Colleagues, I am looking for resources to better train my current CDL drivers as well as provide any new driver with the best on-boarding training they can have. Any thoughts or resources that you like? ...

After you have done what you can to reduce and reuse, it is time to consider conversion to energy.  Green Waste Energy can process either of these material (paper or plastic) and anything else with a calorific ...

Recent Shared Files

Recent Blogs

• Profile Picture

New SWANA Member

Posted in: Open Forum

​Good morning everyone, My name is Jon Wunder, I am the Safety/Risk Manager for MMT Insurance Services. Our agency specializes in the waste industry; ...

• Profile Picture

Insurance Rates

Hello Everyone,  We are shopping all of our rates for insurance. We are looking for recommendations for insurance companies where you get the best rates ...

• Profile Picture

ICI Policy

Posted in: Open Forum

Hi Our organization is in the process of putting together an ICI Policy. Wondering if anyone out there would be kind enough to share their existing policy ...

SWANA's Career Center