Community Home

Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Young Professionals

Hello YPs! As a friendly reminder, the deadline for speaker/session proposals for the 2022 March SOAR conference is this Monday, September 20th!!  Why is it important to have a strong YP presence at national conferences? Of course, it is the exposure ...

Hello Fellow SWANA YPs! Just sending a friendly reminder that MentorMatch enrollment for the Fall 2021 session is now open to SWANA members until September 17 th . It's a great way to get advice and strengthen your skills by connecting with an industry ...

• Profile Picture

Introduction

Posted in: Young Professionals

Good morning everyone,  My Name is Patrick Byrne, Regional Business Manager for Autocar Trucks Refuse Division. I am here to network and learn more about the new trends in trach collection and transfer. I will be attending Waste Con this year and hope ...

Happy Friday Everyone! Collier County Florida is offering a fellowship program for someone that is passionate about the recycling industry and has graduated within a span of one year. The program consists of a hands on learning experience for a recent ...

I see more states/municipalities/jurisdictions adopting the EPR model to increase recycling rate and diverting more materials from landfills. Whether EPR will focus on recycling rate, innovative and end market application is another story. It is possible ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.