Community Home

Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Plastic Credits

I was reading an article today about the new method of crediting business for plastic use.  The jist of the article was businesses who used plastics and needed to get credits for their continued use would be like the carbon credit concept.  Has anyone ...

• Hello All, The SWANA Solid Waste Design Competition is looking for a mentor to provide guidance for the Jackson State University design team competing in this year's competition. Students are in need of an experienced professional to ...

• Profile Picture

Hi everyone,  I am new member of Swana, my name is Burhan Celebi,  Director of Gama Usa. We've been buying large amount as truckload Pet bottle(color/clear), flake and clamshel all over Usa, Canada and shipping out to Turkey,  where our mother company ...

• Profile Picture

Mentor Request

Hello, My name is Riley Casey and I work with a recycling equipment supplier in the US. I just learned about Swana YP and mentor match, unfortunately right after the deadline for the fall session. I'm about 6 months into the waste industry and would ...

• Hi, folks, Just popping in here to say hello.  I was recently appointed to our county solid waste authority BoD and began immediately looking into the foundational documents and practices, only to find that the by-laws have not been updated since 1954, ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.