Community Home

Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone,  Not sure if you make New Year's resolutions, such as losing weight or living life to its fullest.  With 2020 behind us, we are hoping that 2021 is a better year.  A few New Year goals that I have added to my list.  First is health.  During ...

• Meet Mentor, Michael Fernandez! Director | Miami-Dade County Solid Waste Management How did you get into the industry and/or field that you’re in? I got into the waste industry, almost by accident. I was offered a temporary job through a temp ...

• Meet Mentor, Tiana Svendsen! Environmental Sustainability Manager | City of Garland How did you get into the industry and/or field that you’re in? As an elder millennial I am green with envy when I see degree programs in sustainable waste ...

• I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon - if I can. I seek opportunity, not security.  I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.  I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and ...

• My favorite business book is Strength Finder.  Many times, folks spend alot of time trying to improve areas where they are deficient.  This book takes the opposite  approach and encourages you to develop the areas where you are naturally the strongest ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.