Community Home

Discussion Posts

• Meet Michael Fernandez, Director, Department of Solid Waste Management, Miami, Florida! How did you get into the industry and/or field that you're in? I got into the industry by accident.  Over 25 years ago, I was contacted by a temporary ...

• Meet Peter Fuller, Executive Director, Humboldt Waste Management Authority, Eureka, California. How did you get into the industry and/or field that you're in? MSW sort of "discovered" me later in my career. Up until about five years ago, I had worked ...

• SWANA will be awarding three outstanding individuals the honor of Young Professional of the Year for the first time. This new recognition will acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the Young Professionals in our industry. Three applicants will ...

• Meet Mentor, Jeremy O'Brien! Applied Research Director, Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) How did you get into the industry and/or field that you're in? I actually studied and worked on solid waste management while in graduate school ...

• Meet Mentor, Etienne Ozorak! Integrated Waste Superintendent ● City of Glendale ● Public Works Department How did you get into the industry and/or field that you're in? I entered into waste diversion when it was a wide open one. Laws had just been ...

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.