Young Professionals

FREE Webinar for YPs - Feb. 12: What I Wish I Knew When I Was a YP

• 1.  FREE Webinar for YPs - Feb. 12: What I Wish I Knew When I Was a YP

Posted 01-09-2019 10:51 AM
      |   view attached
    Ever wonder if you have what it takes to become a leader in the solid waste industry? Direct the work of a hundred staff members, oversee multi-million dollar budgets, and solve seemingly unsolvable waste and recycling problems?

All Young Professionals are invited to participate in this FREE webinar and glean from the combined century's worth of experience shared by our esteemed panel. Join us as members of SWANA Lone Star Chapter's Board of Directors take a look back and impart their experiences in order to help you move your career forward.

Panelists will share what they wish they knew and did differently as Young Professionals, give you advice on how to work smarter, and choose the right mentor. Time will also be allocated to answer any questions you have about how to best position yourself for leadership roles, make the biggest impact to your customers and communities, and anything else you want to learn from our solid waste and recycling gurus.​​​

Register hereEvent Detail 

The webinar will be held on 2/12/2019 from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST

Speakers:
    @Brenda Haney, Solid Waste Services Director, City of Irving 
    @David McCary, Solid Waste Services Director, City of San Antonio 
    @Scott Pasternak, Associate, Senior PM, Burns & McDonnell 
    Moderated by: @Sara Nichols, Program Director, Keep Texas Beautiful

thumbnail image

​​​​​

------------------------------
    Tiana Svendsen
    TxSWANA YP Chair
    YP@TxSWANA.org | 972-205-3562
    ------------------------------