Community Home

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Profile Picture

Tire Chips

Our company, Guahan Waste Recycling, runs a tire shredding facility on the island of Guam in the Western Pacific. Does anyone have contacts in Asia that will accept 2 inch tire chips? We're having a difficult time finding a market that will accept....

• To All, Is anyone converting recycled glass to a drain or concrete sand quality? If so what is the per tonnage cost to produce? Also is there any type of green credits to be accessed by converting glass to an aggregate for re-use? thanks...

• The city of Casper is in the process of writing a video surveillance policy. Because the solid waste facility has the largest number of video cameras I have been tasked to help write a policy. I have several example surveillance policies from universities...

• I am trying to research what the national averages for a semi-automated side load, solid waste collection truck should encounter in a day. I have done some research on the internet and have not found the national averages or guidelines utilized to...

• Brawler has a full line of lightweight scrim reinforced rain shed, rain coat, leachate, and interim covers. Please contact John Oberly for samples or questions. 281-685-0745